Our expertise & know-how
Our technical and commercial structure, a true team of professionals serving our clients is structured to meet all your expectations. Build around the production workshop, you’ll find the administration department and the commercial service, a facility design department, a hotline, a training service and a particularly competent and well-equipped itinerant staff, for a close relationship.
- Based on the latest trends and technological innovations, the Development & Studies Office, responsible for software development and product concepts, designs the most functional and esthetic solutions,
- The Sales Department will advise and assist you in the choice of the best solution, according to your needs,
- The Production Department manufactures all the standard or tailored solutions, following a careful process, carried out and controlled in our workshops,
- The Technical Customer Service visits your premises to install your device, to check, with you, its proper functioning, and to train you in use of the management software. The Technical and Customer Service also provides maintenance and servicing (preventive and curative repair work) aimed at anticipating any malfunction,
- The Hotline service is also available to respond to all questions of a technical or functional nature.
As an integral part of the CHARVET DIGITAL MEDIA’s strategy, innovation is one of our priorities:
- CHARVET DIGITAL MEDIA collaborates with the CCI INNOVATION space, which helps companies in their approaches to innovation. The CCI puts members in contact with experts, organises joint programmes and allows access to funding.
- CHARVET DIGITAL MEDIA benefits from the support of OSEO, which promotes innovation and growth of SMEs. OSEO‘s mission is to fund and support SMEs. The objective being to ensure greater continuity in the financing chain of their projects thanks to the complementarity of its three specialist areas: support for innovation, financing of investments and the exploitation cycle in partnership with banks, and guarantee bank financing and actions with its own funds.
- CHARVET DIGITAL MEDIA is also part of the CLUSTER LUMIERE. An association that aims to strengthen innovation in new lighting technologies in response to economic issues and sustainable development, and to promote competitiveness and development of the regional economic fabric through the creation of networks of businesses and through local, national and international partnerships.