Charvet Digital Media, who are we ?
CHARVET DIGITAL MEDIA is a French manufacturer of digital signage.
- Key figures for CHARVET DIGITAL MEDIA:
- Created in 1978 under the trade name Charvet Industries
- Share capital: a limited liability company with a capital of 1,000,000 Euros
- Workforce: 45 people
- Turnover 2016: 7.3 million Euros
- 2001: Obtained ISO 9001 certification (renewed up to now),
- 2014: Charvet Industries moved into its new office building from Rillieux-La-Pape (69) to Miribel – Les Echets (01) | FRANCE,
- 2015: Charvet Industries becomes CHARVET DIGITAL MEDIA (CHARVET DIGITAL MEDIA is a trade name, registered trademark of the company Charvet Industries SA),
- 2015: obtention of the “Origine France Garantie” label.
- CHARVET DIGITAL MEDIA and its partners:
- Member of SYNAFEL (The French national association of signs and signage) since September 2005. For more than forty years, the SYNAFEL has been the referent organisation for professionals in signs & signage.
- Member of the Club Digital Media (the former APCAD: Association for the advancement of dynamic audiovisual communication, since September 2005), CHARVET DIGITAL MEDIA is investing in order to offer you solutions for high-tech multimedia communication, with designs that are both effective and simple.
- Member of SNPE
- Member of CLUSTER LUMIÈRE: The Cluster Lumière brings together the different sectors of the lighting industry in order to develop innovative lighting solutions.